Skype
gr8g0rys

Perdition Perdition

Very nice platform, it had wonderful depth and length to the story I definitely will play this again!

Endless Void Endless Void

I felt like it took a little too long to play through. It was a good idea, but it seems like it was executed in a strange way that i couldn't quite wrap my head around.

ErasmusPauli responds:

Yeah. The idea is for you to not wait for anything to happen but to keep on walking. Then time will fly by and the game will create it's intended mood in you.

ALZ ALZ

very nice, visually pleasing game, music was very fitting as well, good job man!

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I get that the game is supposed to be hard, but there's a point where it looses the 'fun' factor of game when the difficulty is overly extreme. I personally couldn't make it through the game with any of the disabilities i got.

The Cube The Cube

pretty interesting with the puzzles, I am hopeful that you will make more levels later I'd love to keep playing.

I want to be an Octopus I want to be an Octopus

I Enjoyed this, there couldve been some more story to this, but overall i still thought it was neat.

Gallardoblend responds:

Thanks, happy to hear you liked it.

Simudroids Simudroids

pretty good overall, art style was pretty decent gameplay mechanic was pretty funky at first, but once i figured it out it was a neat little game!

DereliktGames responds:

Thanks a lot. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Nyan Souls Nyan Souls

While the game play mechanic was a nice idea, your art style was severely lacking...